Colour Analysis Training in a Box
This Complete Colour Analysis Training Kit contains
everything you need to start colour analysis in your own image business
or add colour to your existing business
So, you want to be able to run colour consultations with a franchise-free up-to-date training course that caters for the savvy 21st Century client? Whether it's to have some fun with colour, start your own image consultant or personal style business, or add colour analysis to your existing business, this is exactly the training course you've been looking for!
What are you looking for in a Colour Analysis training course?
- Both seasonal and tonal colour analysis
- The choice to work with the 4 seasons, the 6 tones, or the 12 seasons
- Works with any skin type or colour, in any country
- Works with any drapes and colour swatches
- Written and presented by a recognised, award-winning professional who has run her own successful image business for well over 30 years
- Teaches you how to get your image consultancy or personal styling business up and running and how to get your first clients
- Shows you how to expand your image consultant or personal style business
- Includes comprehensive back-up support so you have someone to turn to with your questions both during and after you've completed your course
Join over 600 consultants across the globe who have already trained with me in my own unique PUT-THE-CLIENT-FIRST method of seasonal and tonal colour analysis and I promise you all the above, and a whole lot more.
Here's how it works:
- Self-paced Self-study training - you learn at your own pace without the need to leave your home or office
- Start by learning colour theory and the principles of seasonal and tonal colour analysis
- Learn about the 4 Seasons and the 6 Tones and understand seasonal traits and tonal characteristics and how to put it all into practice
- Then learn about skin tone and how your client relates to colour. My methods work with every skin type and colour on the planet!
- Learn how to run 1-1 colour analysis consultations
- Then learn how to run colour group workshops
- Learn how to help personal image clients look and feel fabulous and get more from their lives!
Let's face it, condensing my 30+ years of colour analysis learning is going to involve a mountain of information. It's a bit much to take in all at once, I thought, so I've split it down into an easy-to-use training package:
- DVD boxset
- optional CD boxset
- online ready-to-print training manual
Follow the 2 days of tuition on 10 DVDs with the Colour Analysis Training Manual, the same training guide that every single 'live' trainee receives on my face-to-face training events. You don't get a cut-down version; this is the real thing!
Then just when you thought the training manual was more than enough, there's also an online resources pack containing over 370 pages of extra in-depth training materials, plus I've included all the client handouts you'll need to get started.
- online resources pack with extra course notes
- and all the print-ready client handouts to get started
All these written training materials are available to view online or you can choose to print them from your computer. This saves you loads of money on the huge shipping costs and saves lots of paper too.
The 1-to-1 Colour Consultation
- Learn how to do a 1-to-1 colour consultation by watching an in-depth full-length unedited colour consultation
- Find out how to use and advise your client on neutrals, accent colours, jewellery, make-up
- Discover how to diagnose colour using your drapes
- Learn alternative ways to analyse your client's colouring; I will show you how to do personal and group colour analysis without a drape in sight!
- Then I show you how to put it all together!
Learn from the mistakes I made during my 30+ years' experience. There's no need to reinvent the wheel! Boost your confidence knowing you have access to my tried-and-tested techniques that I have already spent hundreds of years fine tuning!
- Learn how to communicate effectively with every single client, especially when they're completely different from you!
- Discover your own colour personality analysis and how to use these techniques with your own clients
- I show you what to do and how to have fun with this along the way!
You Want to Recoup your Investment
If you're building a colour business you will want to recoup your training investment from your new-found skills, so I have loads of hints and tips from my own 30+ years of running an extremely successful and lucrative colour business:
- Learn how to get your first clients
- Learn how to handle telephone enquiries
- Learn how to promote your colour analysis consultations and group workshops
- Learn how to book paying clients
- Learn how to build your very own franchise-free independent business
- I show you how to maximise your income and your profits in your own personal colour business
- Invaluable business advice based on my own 30+ years of personal experience - I share with you what works and what definitely doesn't
A Small Investment for a Big Pay-off
This colour analysis training package gives you the most fantastic opportunity to get in on professional colour training at a mere snip of the normal cost to attend a live course that could take days or weeks out of your already-busy schedule. I put this course together to help you indulge your passion for colour without you having to take out another mortgage!
There are courses out there that will cost you thousands of dollars but most of them want you to sell their make-up and scarves! For many of them, colour is just a front end to 'encourage' you to sell their products to your clients. Even worse, some will restrict you to working in just your local area!
- Is that what you want?
- Or do you want to do things your way?
- If you don't want to be involved with a franchise-type training company, then take a good long look at my courses -they're all franchise free
And just think of the FREEDOM that will bring
The freedom to do things your way, to prove that you can do it, that you can run your own business, that you can be the person you've always known you can be.
In one of my all-time favourite quotes, George Sand said, "It is never too late to become the person you were meant to be."
Professional Training delivered
to your door,
wherever you are in the world
600+ consultants in 40+ countries across the world are already providing 1-to-1 personalised colour analysis consultations and group workshops for paying clients after studying this Colour Analysis Training in a Box.
Australia, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Gran Canaria, Greece, Hawaii, Hong Kong, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Qatar, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Saudia Arabia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Thailand, UAE, UK, and USA
- COURSE CONTENT
- Part 1
- Introduction, and how people relate to colour
- Colour theory - Cool vs. Warm skin tones
- First impressions
- Part 2
- The 4 seasons explained using the colour wheel
- The capsule wardrobe
- The 6 tones
- Using seasonal and tonal analysis both alone and together
- The famous 'Tonal Taster' - my secret method!
- Part 3
- Tonal characteristics
- Seasonal analysis
- Putting it all together and testing out the theory
- Part 4
- Watch an actual colour consultation
- How to use the drapes
- Neutrals - the keystone of any wardrobe
- Adding accent colours
- Keep it simple with jewellery and make-up
- How to use the swatch wallets
- Part 5
- Analysing the analysis!
- How to start your colour business
- More about the drapes
- How to recognise the dominant tonal characteristics
- How to deal with greying hair
- The importance of neutrals
- How to get your business up and running
- Part 6
- Using the right words
- Which wallets should you use?
- Working with the drapes
- How universal colours can save the day
- A great idea for a workshop
- Why you should work with local businesses
- Part 7
- How to run a colour consultation
- Handling the initial telephone enquiry
- Your leaflets and business cards
- Dressing the part, etiquette, and environment
- Timing the consultation
- What to do about the wrong hair colour
- More on using the drapes and neutrals
- Part 8
- Colour suggestions for each season
- Colour Personality Quiz to use with your clients
- How to analyse your client's Colour Personality
- What else to include in the consultation
- To make-up or not to make-up
- Selling the wallets
- Practicalities of running your consultation
- Part 9
- Documentation - how to use the handouts, feedback form, and capsule wardrobe suggestions that are included in the training package
- How to work with local boutiques
- Should you work from home?
- How to deal with objections
- Building your client’s confidence
- How to offer additional services
- Ideas for workshops to offer your clients
- Part 10
- How to promote yourself locally
- Who should you work with?
- How to work with other business owners
- Putting it all together
Take a Sneak Peek at the 2-Day Course
What results can you expect
with this Colour Analysis training?
- You'll understand the principles of seasonal and tonal colour analysis... and how to apply them to any client anywhere in the world, no matter what their skin type or colour
- You'll be able to treat every single client as a unique individual and make a successful satisfying business out of this, that changes people's lives
- You will be able to run 1-1 client consultations and group workshops
- You will know how to find new clients and, best of all, how to create repeat business with existing clients
- You will have your very own franchise-free independent colour analysis business and earn the respect and admiration of friends, family and clients
- You will experience a sense of purposefulness, direction and courage in your life doing the 'work' you previously only dreamed of
- You will stop surviving and start thriving by doing the things you love (instead of hate) which will completely rejuvenate your outlook on life
- Best of all – you get a PROVEN SYSTEM – a step-by-step guide with full back-up support that starts you on your way and builds your confidence – making you virtually unstoppable in your efforts to realise your dream to work with people and colour
Colour Analysis Training in a Box
- Choose your Colour Analysis Training in a Box from the two Options below
- Click the Buy Now button underneath your choice, and enter your details in the secure checkout
- Add your choice of colour supplies (below) at the checkout, if required
- We deliver to destinations worldwide, so no matter where you are, your colour goodies will be with you soon!
Choose from 2 Options
The Option One package includes the 10 DVD boxset of the entire 2-day training course. The full training manual is included, along with the online ready-to-print handouts
- 10 DVD boxset of our Colour Analysis training course, posted to your door
- Colour Analysis Training Manual, 58 pages of exclusive colour analysis training notes
- Ready-to-print Client Handouts. Includes useful colour suggestions for clothes, make-up, glasses, accessories
- Your own personalised Colour Analysis Diploma signed personally by Kim. This will be posted out to you when you are ready
- My script that details exactly how to run a Tonal Taster Session - my own personal secret marketing method
I'm also adding in great Back-up Support:
- 6 months' personal email support from Kim
- 6 months' Colour & Style exclusive online forum - a living, breathing, worldwide community of people just like you who love colour
The Option Two package includes everything in Option One above and also includes the 10 Audio CD boxset, plus the transcripts of the entire 2 days of training, and extra training course notes not included with Option One.
- 10 Audio CD boxset posted to your door so you can listen to the course in your car, or download to your portable player
- Over 400 pages of additional online ready-to-print transcripts and additional training course notes
I'm also adding in great Back-up Support:
- 12 months' personal email support from Kim
- 12 months' Colour & Style forum access
- a 1-1 private strategy telephone call with Kim to discuss where you are and where you want to be with your colour analysis skills
Which Option is for you?
- If you're looking for in-depth colour analysis training, 6 months of back-up support, and to be recognised as an expert Colour Consultant, then Option One is for you
- If you want 12 months' back-up support; if you want to get your questions answered personally by Kim in a personal private 1-1 strategy call; and if you want to discuss where you are and where you want to be with your colour analysis skills, then Option Two is for you
With either of the two Options above you can select a starter pack of drapes and wallets at the checkout. If you've already got colour supplies or you'd prefer to order these later, then just choose 'Option A: None' at the checkout. If you're not sure which option you should go for, then get in touch. I'm here to help!
Add Drapes & Swatches to your Training Package
I recommend the
Improvability Colour Analysis Starter Kit (Option B)
Colour supplies option 'B'
includes everything we use in the training course:
Seasonal drapes set
ANTIQUE Drape Pack
Ladies' seasonal fabric fan set (4
Ladies' safe tone fabric fan set (6
Cover-up cape for draping
Professional Artist's Colour Wheel
Further colour supplies are
available whenever you want them from our online wholesale catalogue,
and there's no minimum order, so you can order one swatch wallet
at a time if you want, and we ship to almost anywhere in the world.
Colour Analysis Training in a Box
choose from two Options
(presented in a table for easy reference)
2 days of seasonal and tonal Colour Analysis Training neatly packaged in a 10 DVD boxset.
|Online Colour Analysis Training Manual
Online Colour Analysis training manual with 2 years of free online updates. Follow the course manual on-screen or download and print from your computer.
Client handouts, forms, and other colour resources, everything that's used in the Colour Analysis Training course, access online with 2 years of free online updates. Available to download and print from your computer.
Colour Analysis Diploma
Personalised, printed Improvability Colour Analysis Diploma signed by Kim Bolsover. We print, sign, and post this out to you when requested.
| Personal Email
6 months of personal email support - ask me your questions.
|Colour & Style Forum Membership
6 months of forum membership - exclusive access to online forums. Join the exclusive safe secure online community of colour analysis enthusiasts. You're not alone!
|Training Course Audio CD Boxset
The enitire 2 days of Colour Analysis Training course neatly packaged in a 10 audio CD boxset. Ideal for in-car listening or uploading onto a portable player to listen & learn wherever you are.
| Extra Training Course Notes
In addition to the online course training manual, an extra 400+ pages of online training course notes, with 2 years of free online updates. Follow the course notes on-screen or download and print from your computer.
| Personal Email
An extra 6 months of personal email support for a total of 12 months.
|Colour & Style Forum Membership Upgrade
An extra 6 months of forum membership for a total of 12 months.
|1-1 Private Strategy Telephone Call with Kim
Get your questions answered personally by Kim in a personal private 1-1 business strategy call with Kim.
|Optional Colour Supplies
At the checkout, you can select from 3 options: A, B, or C below
No additional costs
You may already have your own drapes and wallets, or you can order these later
|B: Improvability Colour Analysis Starter
Additional GBP 297 + GBP 21.50 Shipping
Absolutely everything you need to get started, as used by Kim on this Colour Analysis Training course. Includes 60x standard seasonal drape set, 1x each four ladies seasonal fans, 1x each of six ladies safe tonal fans, 1x Antique drape pack, 1x Armani drape pack, 1x cover-up cape, 1x hand-held colour wheel
|C: Drape & Mini Starter Set
Additional GBP 215 + GBP 21.50 Shipping
Good basic starter kit. Includes 60x standard seasonal drape set, 1x each four seasonal mini wallets, 1x cover-up cape, 1x hand-held colour wheel
SELECT OPTION A, B OR C
AT THE CHECKOUT
If in any doubt, ask before you buy!
Choose your currency:
|Limited Time Special Savings|
One Payment of
One Payment of
*Secure International Shipping and Handling to All Destinations
is fixed at just GBP 28.50 (or with Colour Supplies total of GBP 50.00).
Our DVDs/CDs are manufactured & despatched from our USA facility,
and our colour supplies are manufactured & desptached from our UK facility.
VAT is applicable to EU (European Union) purchases
My Personal Money-Back Guarantee
If you're concerned or uncertain about this training course, I can understand and respect that. I know what it's like to worry about money and opportunities. When I started out, I was exactly the same. So to put your mind at ease completely - right from the start - you'll be covered by what I think you'll find is a very fair guarantee. A personal guarantee from me to you.
Although I'm supremely confident that if you follow this entire program, step-by-step, you'll have a great time and great success as an image consultant, but I realise that right now, you might not be 100% certain that you in particular can do this.
So with that in mind I'm inviting you to purchase your training course today, go through the training materials yourself and see what I have to say. Let me show you how this image business works and how you can make a great success as a freelance image consultant.
Then if in the next 14 days you decide it's not right for you, just let me know and I'll happily refund your training investment in full - less GBP 67 +VAT** to cover my expenses.
No questions asked.
In other words you'll receive a full training refund minus the GBP 67 +VAT** admin fee. That way, we're BOTH protected. I'm sorry I can't promise you a full refund, but this program is only for a certain type of person. It's not a game. It's for committed, serious individuals only.
**VAT is applicable to the above admin fee within the European Union (E.U).
I stand 100% behind this Colour Analysis training course and I can't wait to send you this amazing program but if you're not sure which is the best option for you, just contact me before you buy. I'm here to help.
Kielder Computers Ltd
Winner: 'Most Inspirational Consultant Running An Image-Related Business'
International Federation of Image Consultants
Spirit of Inspiration Awards